Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summertime!

So I finally did it, here is my blog you have all been asking for:) We started out our summer in Missouri with Lisle's family. We stayed out there for a week and then they came out here for a week. We had so much fun boating, swimming, eating, hiking, sight-seeing, eating, and of course eating. If you know my husband (and his family) it is all about the food. I got a food hangover everyday!! When we are eating breakfast the conversation revolves around what is for lunch and what is for dinner. And of course it is always good food!
American Fork Canyon
Us. . . Eating!!
Riding the lifts up at Sundance
Cascade Springs
Timpanogos Cave

9 comments:

April said...

Tammie-
It looks like you guys have had a fun summer. I wish we could have been up there to go camping with you guys!! Last year was fun! I told Lisle, when I called to wish you happy birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!), that we need to go to the cabin in the fall or winter coming up here! Come by our house in St. George when you come through to go to Disneyland!! We'd love to see you guys!
-April P.

Kimmie said...

Tammie
I was hoping that's why you asked for my email, so I checked right away! Looks great...I love those picts of the kids, you have one awesome photographer!

Shannon Martin said...

I have to agree, cute pictures of the kids!

Jenn N. said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you have a blog. I love the pictures. And love the name of your blog. So cute.

Stacey said...

Hey, Tammie, I like it! Cute blog, and cute kids!! Looks like you guys have had a blast this Summer! See ya!
Stacey

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you...you finally did it! We had so much fun with you guys the other night...so ya in a few years, right?

Amy said...

Tamarama!
I love your blog! So cute, and cute kids too. Thanks for having me and the kids over while we were down. The kids had so much fun (me too)! It was nice to chat with you for a while and catch up. Hopefully we can do that again soon. The girl's lunch was fun too. I wish we lived close so we could have more of those days. You and your family are so cute! Love ya!
-Amy

The Boyter's said...

Cute Blog! Thanks for adding me :)

Jessica Knowles said...

Your family is so cute and it looks like your have a wonderful time.
Let's get together and have a BBQ before the warm weather goes away!

Jess