Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Flyboys Premiere

Finally!!! So the movie that Lisle wrote the music for a few years ago is done after a long 6 years! I thought I was going to be attending this premiere while prgnant with Kason:) Lisle and I got to walk the Red Carpet and of course I didn't see the one step there was and tripped. I'm sure there is a picture somewhere with me tripping, I'd love to find it for a good chuckle. The Flyboys movie was awesome and the music was even better!!! The movie is showing in St. George and Mesquite and will be released up here September 12th, so look for it!
The Flyboys Premiere in St. George
Stephen Baldwin

Jesse James & Reiley McClendon (6 years older)

11 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, that's neat!! I'll have to see it sometime. How's everything going? I hope all is well!

The Boyter's said...

Wow! Fancy, fancy :) That's pretty cool.

Amy said...

How cool is that? Walking down the red carpet and all huh? Way to go Lisle!

Shannon Martin said...

6 years, that is a long time! Congrats Lisle. Where was the premiere at? Can't wait to see the movie when it comes out.

April said...

You looked so pretty! I'll bet no one noticed that you tripped! It looks like the premiere was a success! I only wish we could've gotten together while you guys were down here. Tell Lisle congratulations on the movie and I can't wait to see the movie and hear his music!! We feel sooo lucky to know such famous people!!!!! Let me know what weekend, in the fall, would be good to go to the cabin! Good luck with back-to-school!
-April

Unknown said...

You guys are soooo cool! I bet that was fun to go to a premiere. I'm excited to see the movie, and I love that you tripped (kidding)...I swear something like that always happens when you're being watched. Hope your fam is doing well.

stephanie said...

Wow, the day finally arrived! Too bad you moved so we can't say we have famous neighbors. You did look Hollywood-chic on the red carpet! By the way, I think Stephen Baldwin is hilarious after seeing him on celebrity apprentice--is he in the movie?

JEN MARX said...

That looks like so much fun! Not to mention you look HOT on the red carpet! =)

Connie said...

Red carpet really isn't all it's cracked up to be!! That's a really great story though!! I hope you will let us know when and where it premieres locally. We'll be there for sure!!

Sarah said...

And may I just add that you look GREAT!!!! Way to Go! It's going to be fun reading your blogg. Lets get together, we still all miss here.

Robison's said...

Tammie! Hey, I found your blog on Amy's! I am way excited for you and Lisle with the Flyboys movie! That is so awesome! Hope everything is going good for you guys!