Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Groundhog Day in September?

If you've seen the movie Groundhog Day, (my husbands favorite movie!). Bill Murray, a weatherman gets caught in a time warp, and relives the same day over and over again. September is a bit like that for me with all of the birthdays (4 total in September). I bake the cake, decorate the cake, put up the balloons and crepe paper and wrap the presents. They blow out the candles, open the presents and eat the cake. We take down the decorations and start all over again and then again! One of these years I'll get smart and leave the same decorations up all month!!


Kason (August 12th) 5 years old!



Lisle (September 5th) we won't say how old he is, but some think he is 40 years old:)




Lisle the 4th (September 10th) 7 years old.

Elica (September 22nd) 9 years old.

Kadri (September 26th) 2 years old.





6 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

WOW! Everyone but you? At least you are done for the year! MOORE and MOORE Birthdays!

JEN MARX said...

Did you plan this =)

Amy said...

Your kids are so adorable!!! I am dying to know how old big Lisle really is...you'll have to tell me when I come down. ;)

stephanie said...

I thought Lisle was around my age and I'm NOT 40. At least you can budget all year for this month. Thanks for last Sat. Aidan told me he cried because he missed me--tell Lisle sorry. He really wants Kason to come over to our house SOON.

Stacey said...

Sounds like us in November!! Trent and his little boy have b-days in Nov. and now I'm due in Nov. too. Fun!

Gina & Nate said...

I feel the same way ....