Friday, September 26, 2008

Happiest Place on Earth!

What can I say . . . We love Disneyland!

Kadri's new best friend, Brer Fox! She was so fascinated by him and would follow him around (I think the feeling was mutual:)

Thumbs up Buzz!

My kids need to learn how to dress for the occasion:)
Running out of time to play!
Kadri, Belle and the mark of the Beast! (Kadri got mad and rolled herself off of the bed).

If they're our lifeguards, we're in trouble!
Kason and Carter are trying so hard to push the water back to sea.

I didn't know there were whales in California:)
Nice castle Lisle #3 & #4
Collecting Seashells and playing in the sand.
Loving the beach:)

6 comments:

Amy said...

I am so excited that you have a new post!!! ;) ;) ;) I love to tease you, but you know that I love you too! Looks like you and your family had a great time in Cali. Your family is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys when we come down.

Jenn N. said...

The close-up shot of Kadri looks just like you. So, so cute!!! Glad you had a fun trip.

Shannon Martin said...

You can tell you guys are having a blast! But I am glad to have you back!

JEN MARX said...

I love disneyland too! To bad I don't get to ever go. I need some kiddo's so I have a good excuse!

Stacey said...

Fun stuff!! Can't wait to take my babies to Disneyland!! (And the beach!) Looks like you had a fun vacation!

Kimmie said...

The picture of the beached "whale" is hysterical...thanks for a great laugh!